[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Long time no meet ..can we all meet this saturday by 9:30am...:-)

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, aswini sweety <aswinisweety049@xxxxxxxxx>, Anantharagavi G <anantharagavi@xxxxxxxxx>, Neha Shivhare <nehashivhareit@xxxxxxxxx>, abhi soni <heartrocker001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 21:31:19 +0530

Dear members of ESIHI

Please visit this page to confirm  your willingness and to know about the
agenda too...

ESIHI Meet Up <http://kayalvizhijayavel.wikispaces.com/ESIHI+Meet+Up>

please let other members also know about it in case they have not rxd mail..

There will be other students who registered for TI would also attend the
meeting..

Cheers and Regards
Kayalvizhi Jayavel
Assistant Professor