[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Re: Fwd: EmbeddedSystemsMailingList invite

  • From: amritha rajeevan <amritharajeevan.55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 19:20:35 +0530

Its ok mam!!!😁

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel<mailto:kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎28-‎05-‎2014 15:26
To:
kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Students

Due to unavoidable circumstances the Embedded System internship* is
postponed and starts on 6th June 2014* instead of 2nd June...My sincere
apologies...In case if you have already booked tickets and in case if you
cannot alter please stay in hostel and I will send some materials which you
can go through....

Sorry once again...and please do inform to all our team mates in case if i
have missed...Do share this info among your known ones in the team..Take
care none of our team mates miss this info...Thanks for understanding...

--
Kayalvizhi Jayavel
Assistant Professor

--