[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Re: Fwd: Blood Pressure Machine Inside View

  • From: "anaghk.dos@xxxxxxxxx" <anaghk.dos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:32:27 -0400

Mam,

We have I2C pins on Raspberry Pi to read data from Integrated Circuits.

Anagh

Sent from Alto - altomail.com

From: Sri Vignesh N <nsrivignesh12@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: Blood Pressure Machine Inside View
To: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>

Automated Blood Pressure Monitoring System

Project Overview:

To design a small unit, which can automate the process of
blood pressure measurement at random times for a given patient and store the
readings into a database.

Requirements:

·      Random Time Generator

·      Electronic Switch

·      Communication Between the Device & the Database

Analysis of Solution:

Step1: Design a circuit for the power supply and control
it through a microcontroller and bypass the existing switch on the BP machine.

Step2: Open the BP machine and try to figure out a way to receive
data from the Integrated Circuit inside and store it into a database.

Progress Done:

·      Controlling the power supply using a relay and microcontroller (arduino).

Problems Faced:

·      Bypassing the toggle switch without affecting the original
circuit.

·      Reading data from the integrated circuit.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Kayalvizhi Jayavel
<kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Vignesh

You please give a small write up of what is our requirement? And what help we
need? And what we are able to succeed as of now...As this we can post to
Mr.Rajagopalan or to our mailing list...??I guess?? if some one can come up
with an idea

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:09 PM, Sri Vignesh N <nsrivignesh12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ma'am,

Ive attached the pics of the internal view..
Kindly refer to them and you will understand what i was telling.

Regards,
Sri Vignesh

--
Kayalvizhi Jayavel