[kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel] Fwd: Blood Pressure Machine Inside View

  • From: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 22:26:56 +0530

Dear members
Could someone help us resolve?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sri Vignesh N <nsrivignesh12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: Blood Pressure Machine Inside View
To: Kayalvizhi Jayavel <kayalvizhijayavel.jayavel@xxxxxxxxx>

Automated Blood Pressure Monitoring System

Project Overview:

To design a small unit, which can automate the process of blood pressure
measurement at random times for a given patient and store the readings into
a database.

Requirements:

·      Random Time Generator

·      Electronic Switch

·      Communication Between the Device & the Database

Analysis of Solution:

Step1: Design a circuit for the power supply and control it through a
microcontroller and bypass the existing switch on the BP machine.

Step2: Open the BP machine and try to figure out a way to receive data from
the Integrated Circuit inside and store it into a database.

Progress Done:

·      Controlling the power supply using a relay and microcontroller
(arduino).

Problems Faced:

·      Bypassing the toggle switch without affecting the original circuit.

·      Reading data from the integrated circuit.

--
Kayalvizhi Jayavel
Assistant Professor