[katalystclan] [katalystclan]WOGL Season 2 Gettin a Sex Change!

  • From: Ken Ackerman <kayakinack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: katalystclan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 17:28:27 -0700 (PDT)

In anticipation of WOGL, it is completely possible we may have to have male
characters, actually I would put money on the fact.  Instead of buying NX to
switch our characters all we need to do is create another account.  Those
accounts will need to be leveled up a bit.  Due to recent changes with the
rankings on weapons WOGL will be making a list of weapons that are allowed.  So
if you have a female base character go ahead and make yourself a new account
and level it up to a rank where you can use the weapon you would want to use.
You can expect them to be about the same as the 1st season.  I think SFC2 is
about as far as you need to go.  It is possible they will allow higher weaposn
than that, but that is completely up to you.  SFC2 needs 22,000XP so it will be
best to get to work quickly.  If your desired weapon is less than that feel
free to not go that high.  You can use a Trainee if you would like.  Most of
the other rules will probably be the
 same.  I will let everyone know as soon as I find out.

When you name the new character, that account will need to be in the clan as
well.  Since we have plenty of room I don't think it will be an issue at this
time.  I will be naming mine, BiGAcK_WOGL.  I want it to be obvious it isn't a
completely different player.  So if someone looks and sees we have accounts
under our rank requirement they can figure out why (well hopefully they
can) Also what do you think when you see a clan full of really low ranks? I
personally think they got a bunch of resets.  Hence the WOGL on the end of the
name.

BiGAcKUSMC
Katalyst Admin
AHS Leader