[kanchilug] Re: One Day One Command - via - sms

  • From: ashwin kesavan <ashwin.chn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:17:26 +0530

On 15 June 2010 19:34, Arulalan T <arulalant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> I can not send "OneDayOneCommand" via 160by2.com.
>
> Within one week, i will get good condition mobile to send bulk sms via
> Python program.
>
> So after that, i will send ODOC regularly via normal mobile sms.
<snip>
I would be interested in knowing how you can do that via python
program. Is that a freely available code in internet or is it
something you are going to write. The link to the source code will be
great. If you send bulk sms will not the service provider block you as
spamming people? I think the commercial sms that we get in our mobile
is a paid for service. let me know how you do it once that is
finalized.

with regards,
Ashwin K.