[kanchilug] Fwd: Full Circle Magazine #55 - out NOW!

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 13:11:00 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ronnie Tucker" <ronnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Nov 2011 04:31
Subject: Full Circle Magazine #55 - out NOW!

Full Circle
Issue #55

Full Circle - the independent magazine for the Ubuntu Linux community are
proud to announce the release of our fifty-fifth issue.

This month:
* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python - Part 29, LibreOffice - Part 9, Backup
Strategy - Part 3, Audacity Basics, and Quick Home Server.
* Linux Lab - VOIP at Home.
* Review - BackTrack vs BackBox.
* I Think - Did you update your current install or do a fresh install?
* Closing Windows - Control Panel and Device Manager
plus: Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Desktop, My Story, and much much more!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/**issue-55/<http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-55/>

Enjoy!
Ronnie