[kalahan] (no subject)

  • From: Kalahan The band <kalahantheband@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 05:13:44 +0000

Just to let u guys and gals know I have swapped programs that keeps all of our
Kalahan contacts in and added u to my new contact program cos the other one sux
 . It kept going wrong thats why u have been having a lot of messages from us
recently. If u feel u have been added in error  don't hesitate to remove
yourself from our contact list with the link below just click unsubscribe

Thanx
Clide Yohanas Ventura

President of (I realy like J-Lo's ass society)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kalahan/174900622552580?v=app_4949752878