[kag] road trip, anyone?

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 16:55:54 -0400 (EDT)

Root and I have made several trips to Westport in the past 2 years. Three
or four of them for the sole purpose of finding On The Rocks, a multicache
by the nefarious binthair. We still haven't found it, even after spending
at least 10 hours on Foley Mountain searching for those darned dymo tape
labels. Just to rub things in, every once in a while somebody will post a
log saying something like, "Woo hoo! Our first geocache find ever!" Root
refuses to go to Westport anymore.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC5F3D

If anybody is interested in looking for this cache, I'd love to hitch a
ride with you. In return, I can show you how to do the math for Triangle,
another cache on Foley Mountain.
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC3FD5

Hoover