[kag] Re: lighthouse cache, and others

  • From: "Mark Harper" <greywynd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:32:32 -0400

There are the "x lives down, y to go" series around the Pickering area. The
"Barnardo's Children" cache in Peterborough has you on a fact finding
mission in a large cemetary as a first stage of a multi (on my 'to do' list,
btw). The "Grave of Weird Willie" southeast of Rice Lake. Some others too,
just can't put names to them. Geneologists (family tree researchers) scour
cemeteries, we can certainly use them, though like any cache, there are good
and bad ones. Those that help you learn something, or scratch your head for
facts are great IMO, the micros tucked in a tree or shrub are so-so. Some
are beautiful locations that you would never see otherwise, whereas some,
unfortunately, are surrounded by urban development, or other (again IMO)
more unsightly scenes.

Greywynd

On 5/12/07, Lloyd Baker <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm, had to Mapsource that and he appears to be resting in Blythburgh, UK

And I forgot all the cache in cemetaries around Trenton and belleville
called "Restin in....

Binrat