[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Wildflower identification question

  • From: "Tripper" <tripper.fam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>, <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:43:39 -0400

Hepatica
(comes in blue, pink, and white)

http://www.wildflowers.reach.net/hepatica.html

Tripper
-----Original Message-----
From: Lib Mendonça [mailto:lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:35 PM
To: geocache list; kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geoqueont] Wildflower identification question

I found some interesting wildflowers at River Front Park this morning.
There were lots of trilliums, though none in bloom yet, but there was
quite the cluster of a low, pale blue, flower I'm not familiar with. Can
anyone identify these:

http://tinyurl.com/7jezm

To avoid annoying those with dial-up accounts or no botany skills I
haven't attached a photo but my log photo should be adequate. Thanks,

Bluelamb03 (the flower child)