[kag] Re: [geoqueont] Foley Mountain

  • From: Mark Lord <mlord@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geoqueont@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:19:49 -0500

I guess bluelamb03 (or anyone, really) should hustle out there
to retrive the Bluelamb TB from On The Rocks before it is lost forever.

Cheers
--
Mark Lord
Real-Time Remedies Inc.

Lloyd Baker wrote:
Looks as if we have lost another great area for caching. At present "Sapper's Retreat" and "Westport View" have been removed. The only caches left for now are "On the Rocks" and "Triangle".
I have contacted the Park Supervisor and received the following email.
Thank you for your e-mail and offer in assisting with the geocaches found in Foley Mountain Conservation Area.
Unfortunately I will be busy with a group of students this afternoon.
I wish to retrieve the geocaches my self to see just how far off trail they are and in what areas they have been placed.
I also would like the owners of these geocaches to meet with me to pick them up so that I may talk with them directly.
Once again thank you for your offer of assistance.
Sincerely,
Bond Strand
Area Supervisor
Foley Mountain