[kag] Re: geocaching stickers

  • From: "Gordon Dewis" <gordon.dewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:13:24 -0400

I've ordered stickers from GPS Central.  If you were to call them and ask
them to stick them in the mail as opposed to a parcel, I'm sure they would
accommodate you.  I ordered an antenna and a couple of stickers.  Their
policy is normally to ship in-stock now and backorders later, but they
called to ask if they could ship everything later since the only things
in-stock were the stickers.