[kag] Re: binthair crypto caches

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:18:08 -0500

Snow? Yes indeed! Still deep in some spots.

Cryptography caches?

GAG7 - Binthair Cryptopuzzle, GCQPHY
I Spy, GCQGZV
Shuffle the Letters, GCT50P
The Stonecutters, GCGGQ8
I heart crypto, GCRW6F
Number Conundrum, GCKEP9
Secrets & Spies, GCN6TJ
A Canadian Hero, GCGJ8B

These are just the ones within 10 km of my house!

Then there are the 'puzzle' caches like "Coat of Arms" (GCN3B1), "A Message to Sparta" (GCXXXX), and Digital Exposure's "Woody" series, where the co-ordinates are encoded in an image in some manner.

Cheers,

Bluelamb03

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>