[kag] Re: Winter Caches

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 19:15:15 -0500

ALL OF THEM, a little snow won't stop us.  But to give you a few suggestions.

By the left, Quick March
A World Apart
Century Centry
Here Wolfie
Bend in the Road
Farewell to Kingston

I could go on and on, but most caches are easy to find in  the winter, just
look around noticeable objects when you zero out.  Caches are hidden around
rocks, trees and other fun items.

Also, look at the cacher Mudlark for caches we all hit during the  Quinte
Expeditionary Force/ Did I cache your name? 26 Feb. 2005 event.  I highly
recommend " SHENANIGENS" during the winter, much easier.

Binrat