[kag] Where's in a Name locationless cache

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:01:51 -0400 (EDT)

Somebody posted this to the Canadian geocaching forum. If you go to W076
25.873 (at any latitude you want) and take a photo, you can log this
cache. Some convenient spots at this longitude are Highway 2 at the
Eastern edge of CFB Kingston, and the corner of Middle Road and Highway
15. Or, you may be able to find a more scenic location along the Cataraqui
River.

Remote Sensor has already logged this cache, so you don't have to worry
about him beating you to it this time!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=3DGC3153