[kag] Re: Treasure hunt or terror threat? : The Morning Call Online

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:50:40 -0500

I think the authorities in this case over-reacted a wee bit, why would a 'terrorist' plant a bomb in a park under a tree? Was this a strategic tree? I think some judgement would have saved everyone some time and embarrassment.

Bluelamb03

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Campbell" <gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>