[kag] Re: The Fort vandalized

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:19:23 -0400

Thats a shame, it is Kingston's oldest cache.  Hope you can re-lay it but in
a slightly differant spot.  I have been to the cache a few times and have
buried it and covered it well to prevent discovery.  I had noticed during my
last visit there was a noticable path to the cache site and the item it was
hidden in was visable from the path.

Binrat