[kag] Re: TBs

  • From: johnstns@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 20:36:50 -0400

Thanks Binrat.. we're going to High Wycombe to visit my Mom and step-dad and
introduce them to geocaching... so we'll be travelling around. Any good ideas
would be greatly appreciated. Joe's never been overseas so it's going to be a
great adventure for him.  We've been in contact with someone who has a "Clue"
style multi cache over there. He's going to be checking them for us before we
get there.. I'd hate to not find them when we get there.. haha.. that wouldn't
be a good way to introduce them to the sport. I've been thinking about doing
something like that around here.. a Clue game in the cache style.. what do you
think??

cheers,
Sue (Mrs. Smooshy)