[kag] Re: Summer's Coming

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:50:54 -0400

New caches are always welcome, just remember to have them go active late on a friday, that way a few of us can snag a FTF ahead of Remote Sensor. :-)

I was very foutunate recently to snag a FTF in the City of Kingston along with some friends, it is very rare to get a FTF in Kingston without being beaten to it by Remote Sensor.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marc Hick" <hubking@xxxxxxxxx>