[kag] Re: Soon to be archived

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:18:52 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, josie wrote:

am going to try and attempt the lock climber as soon as
possible..its one at the top of my "got to get it" list
josie

I haven't picked a date yet to go and retrieve the caches at Kingston Mills. It will not be for a week at least, but it will definitely be before school starts again on September 12th. I'll wait until you've had a chance to find it, Josie.

I am thinking of the best way to reach the cache without bothering our friend Duncan, and maybe the easiest solution would be to take a tall ladder! But I'd have to make sure there were no real rock climbers around, or I'd die of embarrassment.

Hoover