[kag] Re: Soon to be archived

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:36:15 -0400

Give me a shout when you are going Jtee, this one has plagued me for awhile.

josie wrote:

am going to try and attempt the lock climber as soon as
possible..its one at the top of my "got to get it" list
josie /-------Original Message-------/
/*From:*/ Lib Mendonça <mailto:lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
/*Date:*/ 08/22/05 14:01:58
/*To:*/ kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
/*Subject:*/ [kag] Re: Soon to be archived
I thought the final cache location for "Loads of Toadstools" WAS outside the
Park! On the Rideau Trail but just outside the Park boundaries. Am I wrong?
It's a little high handed of them to be trashing caches if they're not on
their property!
Bluelamb03