[kag] Re: Reminder: Jonny's house will be archived in 2 weeks

  • From: "Dana Pilling" <bluesaway@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:36:32 -0500

I agree! It is really buried - after today and the upcoming cold snap it may be there for a long time!

Dana
----- Original Message ----- From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: johnstns@xxxxxxxxxx
To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:15:21 -0500

We're planning to head out to Johnny's house at some point today if anyone else is interested.. would love to see it before it's gone.

cheers,
mr & mrs smooshy