[kag] Re: Queen of the lake

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:00:59 -0400

Yes, he has many "Geo-wounds" to prove he is a die hard cacher, I just hope he wears water wings when attempting this cache. The Cat River is much shallower than Lake Ontario.

And here I sit itching to find this cache, I found an unfindable cache recently andhave an idea as to what this hide may be. Stay tuned, I will be down on Tuesday.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: <josam43@xxxxxxxxxxxx>