[kag] Re: Ontario Parks Policy

  • From: Mark Lord <mlord@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:01:27 -0400

>Yes, I am annoyed too, but I really believe that the inertia
>of a big government organization is much too great
>for a bunch of hikers without lawyers to overcome.

>We are never going to get this policy reversed,
>and taking such a confrontational approach as the OGA
>will only irritate the park wardens and superintendents.

The two statements above are at odds with each other.

From past experience *with other fringe activities",
cooperation with the ministry is equivalent to rolling
over and playing dead.  Their policy is implemented,
and because we're wimps, it stays unchallenged.

Again, that's from past experience with these same thugs.

The best policy is, DON'T GET THEM INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Twenty-nine curses on whoever the fool was that did this.

Cheers
--
Mark Lord
Real-Time Remedies Inc.