[kag] Re: No Trespassing

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 04:24:00 -0500 (EST)

I did some looking around at the Leeds & Thousand Islands Township website
and found a couple of maps, but they didn't show anything very
interesting. I was hoping to find something that lists who owns individual
parcels of lands.

I don't remember seeing any fences when I was there, but that was a long
time ago, and I probably would have forgotten anyway. I guess what you
should do depends where the "no trespassing" has been placed. Is it on a
tree right in front of the road? Or does it look more like it is there to
prevent people from wandering onto the on-ramp?

Hoover