[kag] Re: New GSAK macro

  • From: "Helen" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:18:32 -0500

Hi Laura

Binrat and myself (Geogranny) were thinking of a lunch time event in Kingston
around the 24th of February.  This would be an excellent opportunity for you to
come out to meet and exchange information with other cachers. We chose lunch
time so new cachers would be able to venture out with a more experienced cacher
in the afternoon if they so wished. Plans are tentative at the moment but if
there is interest in an event at this time we will go ahead.

The only venue we can think of to hold such an event is Doffer's
http://www.kinwu.com/ but we are open to any suggestions as to time, place etc.

Graeme, you requested an event, is this date and time convenient for you?

Helen Baker