[kag] Re: Name Change

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:13:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Graeme Watson wrote:
> Clare Inis!!! >:o  (Buchanan battle cry) Watson is a sept of Buchanan.

I was about to ask you if you knew of any relation between you and Malak
(the guy who runs the geoqueont mailing list). Since I wasn't completely
sure, I went to his web page to double check his last name and it is
Buchan, not Buchanan. I also discovered that he went to my high school and
is only one year older than me. Very strange. I may have to dig up that
old year book....

Hoover