[kag] Re: Inukshuk

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:38:05 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Graeme Watson wrote:

> Hoover,
> A Inukshuk is a reverse cache:
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=51923
> For anyone else, there is a huge Inukshuk on 38 just pass the Canadian Tire.

I thought that was only big and semi-permanent inukshuks. The cache
description says "no small ones that you find at the beach or garden
centres." Root and I once made a trip out to Wolfe Island to find the
inukshuk that is on the tourist map.  It was so small and inconspicuous
that we drove right past and had to turn around and look for it!

Hoover