[kag] Re: Interesting Cache

  • From: "FreeFloat" <freefloat1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:48:40 -0500

Damn..............

What country is it in/near?

FreeFloat

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 18 March, 2005 19:43
Subject: [kag] Re: Interesting Cache

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

> Now this is a cache I could have fun with.  Look at the pictures to see
> the clues and for other info.  Now all I have to do is head down there.
> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?pf=&guid=46e26068-5c0a-4d02-984f-70fb75a3dd6f&decrypt=&log=
>
> Unfourtunately is is Premium Member cache only.

It does look like a lot of fun. For the non-members in the list, the
geocache is in a decommissioned Russian submarine. The cache page has a
very interesting history of the vessel. Apparently, it was once for sale
on E-bay!

The fact that this cache is hidden by a geocacher named "Wreck Diver"
makes me think it would be a very interesting cache indeed!

Hoover