[kag] Re: Hmmm, Congrats

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:54:31 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Lloyd Baker wrote:

Congrats Remote Sensor, logging a cache in Ontario while still in Quebec.

Oh, I get it now. I just assumed you were talking about some cache out of my range, near Cornwall or something. Now I see you mean the new Holleford Crater Earthcache!

Root and I saw the a tiny dot with the words "Holleford Crater" on a map once and went to go see what was there. Silly me, I expected a big hole in the ground like a well, or something you could fall into. I guess I watched too many cartoons when I was little. (If I remember correctly Root knew exactly what to expect and was just humoring me.) It took a few minutes before I realized what I was really supposed to be seeing, and then I was quite impressed.

Good earthcache, jaktar! Only the 8th one in Ontario.

Hoover