[kag] Re: Help!!

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 18:31:03 -0400

Thanks for the assist guys, she is now all fixed up.

I was wondering if the new cache would show up on the KAG list, but it is 3.9km outside the zone. For those who are curious, Courage Cove is 49.8km from the KAG centre point which is very close to the limit.

Binrat

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hoover" <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>