[kag] GAG11 Published

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocache list" <geoqueont@xxxxxxxx>, <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 23:33:30 -0400

Go and Get'em 11 by Canada's Capital Cachers GAG Committee (GC15RBJ)

You'll notice that it requires a charge for the fajitas buffet, but we think
that people were spending that much and more at previous events and we'll be
getting a much bigger venue for our dollars..... line dancing anyone? There's a
cash bar for the thirsty.

You're welcome to attend in costume, though Zartimus has a head start on us
all, but it's not really a Halloween event, it's a GAG event!

Please purchase your tickets as early as possible so that we can plan for all
eventualities!

Cheers,

Bluelamb03