[kag] Re: FTF challenge

  • From: Hoover <mlehotay@xxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 11:36:00 -0400 (EDT)

What!? You mean you weren't fooled by my devious plan?!? ;)

I see in the Big List that Bluelamb is coming back to Canada soon. If you
guys go for The Spit, you can probably even log "Where's in a Name" too.
Just think of your find counts: 1 geocache, 1 locationless, and 2
benchmarks. All in one trip!

Okay, I'll quit bugging you. I guess I'm just frustrated at not being able
to find that darned benchmark. I think I need a metal detector!

Hoover

PS: Hey, a geocoin has come within range!
http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=43282