[kag] Etrex on sale

  • From: "DAVE Hamburger" <hamburgerking@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 02:07:56 +0000

Hi,

OK, I know I've gone on long enough about the price of GPS, but I have just one last tidbit to share.

Garmin Etrex yellow is currently an online special at "the source by circuit city", the store previously known as Radio Shack. It is $79.99. I'm told, but haven't checked the numbers for myself, that with shipping and taxes, it comes to under $100 delivered to your door. Not available in stores.

The site is:  www.thesourcecc.com

Although it does not come with a data cable, you can get the data cable complete with USB adapter on ebay for another $20, if needed.

IMHO, this is a pretty low price for a rugged, simple, accurate GPS. I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this great sport because of cost.

Wishing you all a happy new year full of first to finds.

Hamburking