[kag] Cache Goodies

  • From: "Lloyd Baker" <binrat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:08:53 -0400

Here's a heads up for those who want some nice cache goodies.  Geogranny =
stopped by our local elected officials offices and came away with a =
little loot.

M.P.P.(Provincial) - 25 Ontario flag pins

M.P.(Federal) - 25 Canada flag pins and some cheap flags

They said they could only give out 25 each at a time, we have tried our =
local tourism office but you have to BUY the Brockville pins.  Scouter =
Jim went to Carleton Place tourism and they gave him a boatload of pins =
and stuff

So head out to your local offices and see what you can snag, might as =
well get something for your tax dollars.

Enclosed is a picture of the pins, they come individually wrapped in =
baggies.

Binrat

-- Type: image/jpeg
-- File: Flag.jpg