[kag] Re: Boat rental

  • From: "Helen Baker" <hbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:55:31 -0400

Last summer toured Beverly Lake in a fishing boat, arrived back at the dock
soaked from head to toe, had to borrow a complete outfit (including
underwear) so I could make it home. Wet bags for our GPS's, cameras etc. and
a head to toe wet suit for me is recommended if it is a fishing boat.
Saturday morning I will call the restaurant and let them know we will be
coming.

Helen Baker (Geogranny)