[kag] Re: A Heads Up

  • From: Graeme Watson <Graeme.Watson@xxxxxx>
  • To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:20:50 -0400

Well I do have an abandoned Mica Mine on my property, but we run into
the insurance problem again.  Also we don't like to disturb the bat
residents to much.
If I do come up with a cache idea it will have to be very restrictive,
because the trip to the mine will have be under escort by myself.
Actually the insurance problem is property wide, too bad because I have
some great spots.
Any ideas from anyone?
Remote Sensor