[kag] Re: 7 Deadly Wonders TB

  • From: "josie" <josietee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:25:32 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

i am so looking forward to this trip..its a place i
have always wanted to visit.and now another
reason for going too!!

From: Lloyd Baker
Date: 01/16/06 12:45:22
To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of good sized caches in Ottawa to place it in.  If you have not done it
yet place it in "Fire Box", trust me, it WILL fit.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details
aspx?guid=1fc76603-7c5a-4ad9-8ddf-797c12d2843b

Binrat