[kag] Re: 7 Deadly Wonders TB

  • From: Lib Mendonça <lsmendonca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:03:44 -0500

A book about the capstone of a pyramid travels to Egypt! How very appropriate!
Good hunting,

Bluelamb03
        From: Lloyd Baker
        Date: 01/16/06 12:45:22
        To: kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Lots of good sized caches in Ottawa to place it in.  If you have not
done it yet place it in "Fire Box", trust me, it WILL fit.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=1fc76603-7c5a-4ad9-8ddf-797c12d2843b

        Binrat