[kag] Re: 7 Deadly Wonders TB

  • From: "Joe Gurney" <jgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:39:02 -0500

Mine came the same way, the chain was just placed inside the front cover of the
book.  I had thought the better way to attach it was to use a small nut and
bolt and place the tag just inside the cover (or outside for that matter.) The
hardest part is going to be finding a cache large enough to move it along after
I finish reading it.

Logger