[kada] Re: weekly question

  • From: Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

Wahn,

  This is how deal with the end-of-vacation blues.  At least for the first few
days of returning to work I start each morning with a healthy sized Absolut
Bloody Mary with my breakfast.  Then one or more 22oz. Heini with lunch.  A
shot of Black Label always hits the spot with afternoon snack.  Ice cold Heini
even before I remove my gown after my last patient.  A gulp of Oban from my
flask on my way home... You get the idea!

  Paul

wahn khang <wkhang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Paul,

  I have suggestion for this week's question rather than whitening system. How
about go back to working mode after having days off for vacation? or How to
work hard to pay off all the credit card bills from the vacation?

  wk