[kada] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Peter Kwon <pkwon001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:09:46 -0400

I agree.  Dexis will get you with their monthly fees.

From: Maggie <maggieleepak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/14/2013 4:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Peter and Mark.  I wanted something better then scan x.  I currently
have scan x n I had it for 5 yrs. Peter, what do you think of Gendex ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2013, at 2:47 PM, Mark Choe <mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scan-X is a good choice.
I have been using for last 3 years and no problems.
No learning curve because it's just like film and it's thinner.
Cost to replace each plate is only $20, much cheaper than sensors.
Image quality is very good, same or better than film.
How long each plate last, it will depend on the users.
I only had to replace 2 plates, in 3 years.
I hope this helps.
Mark Choe.

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM, YAHOOMAIL SERVICE!!! <maggieleepak@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi Everybody,
I am looking into getting digital x-ray.  Can KADA members recommend me
anything from your past experience?
  from Maggie