[kada] Re: Lecture for 4/12/2012 Meeting

  • From: Will L <leewill722@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 20:53:07 -0500

Count me in.
Will

Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:06:10 -0800
From: markchoedds@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Lecture for 4/12/2012 Meeting
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members,

Here is the outline for the lecture for the meeting on 4/12/2012.
The lecture will be by Dr. Richard L Wynn, Professor of Pharmaclogy at the Md
Dental School.
Please RSVP if you can attend so I know how many members are coming. If there
are any questions please feel free to let me know.

Dental Pharmacology Seminar
Study Clubs
Spring 2012
Richard L Wynn, Professor of Pharmacology
University of Maryland Dental School
RWynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
50 min presentation
Topics
Latest info on acetaminophen, aspirin and Plavix; new blood thinners and the
dental patient; pain relievers and the patient on blood thinners; new dose form
of ketoraloc (Toradol) – nasal spray called Sprix; denosumab (Prolia;Xgeva) and
osteonecrosis of the jaw bone; new 2011 ADA guidelines on managing ONJ and
Fosamax patients; latest on C-reactive protein, heart attack  risk and benefits
of alcohol; clarifying media reports on problems with multiple vitamins.