[kada] Re: KADA Party RSVPs

  • From: Michael Song <msongdds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:06:12 -0800 (PST)

I convinced my wife  to come KADA party instead of KAMA.
So we will be there.
Hopefully you pick the different date next year so that we can invite more
people.
I know many dentists who comes to KAMA party every year.

Michael Song

On Nov 10, 2009, at 11:27 AM, "Edward Chun" <edwardchun@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have attached a list of names that have purchased tickets for our Holiday
Party.  Please make sure we have your name down and with the correct number of
tickets if you are planning to attend.  We will go ahead and proceed with the
party on Saturday, Dec. 5 from 6 pm to 11 pm.  The venue will be TPC Potomac
Country Club (formerly known as Avenel Country Club).  Mark Choe was able to
secure a $2000 donation that we will put towards the open bar.  TPC Potomac is
charging us $135 per person so the food and venue will be outstanding.  It will
be an open bar for the whole evening.  We will have a DJ there as well so after
dinner we will have some dancing.  It will be cocktail attire for the evening.
At $100 per ticket, this will be a great deal and KADA will actually lose money
on the evening but the new friendships we will develop will be priceless.  The
deadline for purchasing tickets will be Nov. 20 and there will be no tickets
sold at the door.  We will
 need to have at least 70 people to meet our food and beverage minimum.  So
far, we have about 62 tickets sold.  Please make every effort to come and
invite your friends and colleagues.  Thanks and looking forward to a great
evening.

Ed

<KADA Party RSVP.xls>