[kada] Re: Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.

  • From: MARK choi <marknkchoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:54:11 -0400

Hi Paul, It's nice to hear from you about the implant seminars from another
Korean company.

I would like to join for it and strongly interest  in two topics of 2.
immediate loading and 4. soft tissue management in implant procedure. Also I
don't mind of 22nd or 29th of May.

Let me know what's going on and I'll let Dr. Paek coming for meeting , too.

mark k. choi

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:47:18 -0700From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [kada] Fwd:
MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For some reason, I thought he was sending me more info about the implants...
Anyway, let me know which topic(s).  As far as the date, I'm thinking May
22nd(Thur) or May 29th(Thur).  So, who's coming?

PaulNote: forwarded message attached.
between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99
--Forwarded Message Attachment--From: tommyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
cjrdad@xxxxxxxxxxx: megagenusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: MegaGen Implant's One Day
Seminar in May.Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:38:45 -0400

Hi Dr. Lee,

It was a pleasure talking to you finally.

As promised, I’ve put together some topics that you and your KADA members might
have interest in.

Fundamental Implantology
Immediate Placement
Bone Grafting
Soft Tissue Management

Please choose a topic which would suit your members the most and we’ll prepare
a 2 to 3 hour seminar for you.

If an evening is convenient, MegaGen will provide dinner as well. Please pick a
date, time and the place between May 16th to 31st(Fri and Saturdays are also
ok).

Unfortunately, we’re not able to issue a C.E. credit at this time so I have to
ask you to provide one if your organization

participate in C.E. programs. MegaGen recently applied C.E certification with
AGD and ADA so we should be able to issue you our own shortly.

Again, thank you very much for your inquiry in our product and services. Please
feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Best regards,

Tommy Kim
Territory Manager
MegaGen USA, Inc.