[kada] Re: Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.

  • From: Leonardo lee <eyesandteeth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:31:09 -0400

Paul

May 22nd is good for me.

Leo

From: charlieendo@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Re: Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:18:37 -0400

short on drinking cash these days.... :)

charlie

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:57:14 -0500
From: dr.andykim@xxxxxxxxx
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Charlie,

Always finding ways to drink..... hahha

Andy

On 4/15/08, Paul Lee <cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you blind?!!   (see below in highlight)

Charlie Hong <charlieendo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are they sponsoring this event?.... ie paying for dinner and drinks....

charlie

Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:47:18 -0700
From: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [kada] Fwd: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.
To: kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For some reason, I thought he was sending me more info about the implants...
Anyway, let me know which topic(s).  As far as the date, I'm thinking May
22nd(Thur) or May 29th(Thur).  So, who's coming?

Paul

Note: forwarded message attached.between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: tommyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: cjrdad@xxxxxxxxx
CC: megagenusa@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: MegaGen Implant's One Day Seminar in May.
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:38:45 -0400

Hi Dr. Lee,

It was a pleasure talking to you finally.

As promised, I've put together some topics that you and your KADA members might
have interest in.

Fundamental Implantology
Immediate Placement
Bone Grafting
Soft Tissue Management

Please choose a topic which would suit your members the most and we'll prepare
a 2 to 3 hour seminar for you.

If an evening is convenient, MegaGen will provide dinner as well. Please pick a
date, time and the place between May 16th to 31st(Fri and Saturdays are also
ok).

Unfortunately, we're not able to issue a C.E. credit at this time so I have to
ask you to provide one if your organization

participate in C.E. programs. MegaGen recently applied C.E certification with
AGD and ADA so we should be able to issue you our own shortly.

Again, thank you very much for your inquiry in our product and services. Please
feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to meeting you in the future.

Best regards,

Tommy Kim
Territory Manager
MegaGen USA, Inc.