[kada] CPR

  • From: Mark Choe <mchoedds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KADA <kada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:49:01 -0400

Dear Members,

I want to let you know there is no CPR course in June, it's due to a lot of
members were out of town.
I sent out email stating there would be possible 2 courses: July 18 and
Aug. 8.

I have enough to set up for Aug. 8th course (6).
Ed Chun + 1
Maggie
Mark
Wilson
Christine

I only have 3 for July 18th date.
Leo
Dan
Si Woon

I need min. of 6 for the course, so the July 18th course cannot set up
until I have 3 more.
So, please let me know any one from June or July can move to Aug. As of
today, only Aug. 8th course will go forward. Cost will be $85, this will
include course, dinner, and tip.

If there is any questions, feel free to let me know.

Choe.