[KACT] Re: scholarship options

  • From: Paul Ogle <pogle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Mar 2006 06:35:26 -0600

Would we ask on the application form questions that would help eliminate
pharmacy students.  I know I have a student that desires to go into pharmacy
and she will be getting a degree in chemistry.  If we are going to exclude
pharmacy students we need a way to weed them out by way of the application
process.

Paul Ogle