[KACT] scholarship options

  • From: Kelly Deters <kellymdeters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 12:08:11 -0800 (PST)

We'd set out to fund a scholarship for chem, chem eng
and chem ed (non pre-med as there are lots of
opportunities for that).  One of our members has asked
about pharmacy.  I don't want to make the decision
myself...so let us know what you think.  Do we want to
stick with more narrow view of chemitry or should we
include this one?